March 04, 2008

Patrick Hall Commits to USC

I'm excited the whole saga is now over so I can just focus on the upcoming season. This was not an easy decision for me, especially as I've watched the USC Song Girls rapidly decline into one of the ugliest group of cheerleaders in the history of the world. But I ultimately decided to trust my mom. She has loved Pete Carroll ever since his first visit to our home and she's convinced that USC is the best-suited program to help me achieve my dream to play in the NFL.

4 comments:

Greg said...

What took so long? I agree the Song Girls are a major turnoff but Lil Romeo is going to be there next fall. Congrats.

This isn't a publicity stunt like that kid from Nevada is it?

Also, what is the deal with the word verification thing? Are you trying to discriminate against people that can't read spanish pig latin?

Patrick Hall said...

The word verification was google's idea, I guess.

the waites said...

Congrats on making the best decision of your life. That explains why you got that surgery, you are now ready to be able take a hit, just like T-Mac requires. As for the Song Girls, they are having a very down year. However, as you probably already know, the university will supply you with as many beautiful women as you require (as long as your productive on the field, of course:)

Fight On!

Patrick Hall said...

Spring ball starts in 10 days.