June 11, 2008

Shifting Pixel

I used to think I could be a world-class photographer. But then I never bought a camera. So now I just appreciate what other great photographers can do and try to convince others that I know how to distinguish between good and bad photography. If I ever get cornered, I just say something about lines, textures, and the contrast between darkness and light. This particular picture can be found on one of my favorite photography websites: Shifting Pixel. If you've never visited Shifting Pixel, start with the "must see" group of photos (these are the photographer's favorite pictures).

2 comments:

Greg said...

I am sorry you never got a camera. I think it's our loss. We will never know what you could have produced. I agree with you about analyzing photography. It's like looking at art for me. If I like it, I try to come up with all sorts of intellectual and technical reason when in reality I might just like looking at it.

Anonymous said...

Patrick, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like my photos. :)