April 10, 2008

FORA.tv

I thought a few of you might be interested in FORA.tv, one of my favorite places on the Internet, especially during Election Year 2008. This "think tank" is usually the first place I go when I want to read about political issues, watch video of interesting seminars, or discuss issues on an internet message board without getting sledge-hammered over the head by political rhetoric. It's also a good way to attend virtual seminars and scholarly forums without having to pay tuition or wear a corduroy sport coat with elbow pads. And for those of you that are still single, there are lots of hot chicks, too.

7 comments:

Eric Harris said...

What the hell am I supposed to do with this new corduroy jacket?

At the bottom left, the "Musicophilia" clip- did you see it? I have the book. Haven't read it yet, but you may borrow it whenever you like. That way you can be informed, frugal, and you wont have need for a library card.

Natalie Hall said...

You should never be looking at hot chicks!!!!

Patrick Hall said...

But then I'd never be able to look at you, Natalie.

Natalie Hall said...

Oh babe, way to say the right thing....

Greg said...

Are you still fasting and praying that I don't get in to Albert Einstein? If so, please stop. I am taking a year's worth of math in Spring term in order to be eligible and if you are preventing me from getting in, who knows what will happen.

Patrick Hall said...

i might have to ban you from my blog, even if that means banning 95% of my readership

Greg said...

You can't ban me. I am F-ing innocent.